Need a place to plug in and work on your Canvas course? Join us on Wednesday, January 2 for the LT Hub’s All-Day Drop-in Canvas Open Studio!
You’re invited to stop by any time between 8:45 am – 4:00 pm to work alongside Canvas experts who can answer all your questions about UBC’s new online course platform. Learn how to navigate Canvas, organize your course, and create content (e.g., quizzes, assignments) with Canvas’s intuitive and easy-to-use tools. Come prepared to work on your course and leave with a clear vision of how you can use Canvas in your teaching practice and workplace.
Quick Tips Sessions
We’ll be offering 30-min Quick Tips sessions throughout they day:
- 9:45-10:15 am: Canvas ePortfolios and the Reflection Cycle
- 10:30-11:00 am: Designing Awesome Modules
- 11:00-11:30 am: Library Course Reserves
- 11:30 am-12:00 pm: Create a Weighted Gradebook
- 1:00-1:30 pm: Creating an Accessible Syllabi
- 1:30-2:00 pm: Grading Made Easy with SpeedGrader Annotation Tool
The Canvas All-Day Open Studio session is open to all UBC faculty and staff. Please register for this event and bring your laptop.